Report to the Tournament HQ (pitch side) to pick up your team disc.
Both teams should report scores at the Tournament HQ after each game
The spirit link will be here when ready. Teams should submit scores after every game. Any teams not entering their SOTG scores by the end of the final game will be ineligible to win the SOTG prize.
Make sure that you enter your spirit scores before midnight on Sunday 28th April, otherwise your submissions will not be counted.
NB: All spirit score submissions will be published post-event. Comments will only be redacted to remove any offensive language if applicable
- DOGS are welcome! - please tell anyone that is planning to attend.
- KEEP THE SIDELINES CLEAR - Gaps in between pitches are for safety reasons, please do not sit in those gaps or fill them with items such as kit bags, chairs, prams.
- THE PLAYING AREA - Please do a visual check of the playing area and remain vigilant for any potential hazards on and close to the pitch.
- TAKE OFF YOUR WATCH/FITBIT - We urge players to adhere to rule 3.4. in the Official WFDF Rules of Ultimate 2017.
- USE THE TOILETS! There's plenty of them and you are old enough to plan your toilet time! Please show some respect.
- USE THE BINS! They are pitch side for rubbish & recycling. Segregate and save the planet!
Water will be available from the changing rooms / bar / water fountains. We recommend that players bring AT LEAST two 1 litre water bottles with them.
SHOWERS & TOILETS
Changing rooms, showers & toilets locations are marked on the pitch map. Signs will indicate which are male and female.
FIRST AID & ICE
First Aid will be located pitch side from the medical tent adjacent to the Tournament HQ tent.
Ice will be located pitchside in the cooler boxes with some plastic bags. Please dispose of the empty bags in the bins provided.
Nearest A&E department
- Luton & Dunstable Hospital, Lewsey Road , Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 0DZ, Tel: 01582 491166
Please note, we are not able to offer the facility of driving players to the hospital, nor sending a volunteer to look after and stay with them.
IF YOU COME ACROSS A FIRE...
Please raise the alarm at the point closest to you (there are fire call points located in the buildings) or inform a member of staff immediately if one cannot be located. Then immediately make your way to a safe location far away from the hazard. Members of staff will be visible and all team captains should ensure that all of their team is accounted for. Team captains should then report to the TD to relay the information that their team is safe.